Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Delicate Floral Wedding Invitations - Antique Garden


In case you haven't noticed, there have been a lot of new additions to the Believe Notes Wedding Collection. With so many different styles to select from, I thought it would be helpful to highlight each design and tell you a little about how I envision the invitation being used.

First up, I would like to introduce Antique Garden.

If I were throwing a formal garden wedding, with soft pinks and greens, touches of cream and lace, these would be my invitations. They are elegant without being stuffy - think dark grey suites, big beautiful white tent, lush floral centerpieces, lanterns & candles....*sigh*


If you'd like to see more garden wedding inspiration, please visit my pinterest board, where I'm constantly adding new gorgeousness.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...